Broken Garage Door Spring Replacement
We Specialize In Spring Replacements
Garage door springs wear over time with temperature changes and natural wear from the garage door opening-closing over time. Lower quality garage door springs can break in 5 or 6 years. Most people don't know (because they don't work with garage door repair every day like we do) that these garage door springs must be replaced in pairs. We know from experience that if you just replace one spring (because it was the only one that broke), then within a couple of months, the other garage door spring will also break. This is partly because the new garage door spring creates a differential in force that actually puts further stress on the non-replaced spring. So, when replacing garage door springs, we always recommend that our customers replace both. We have replaced thousands of these garage door springs over the years, and we have the experience to get your garage door back in operation very quickly. Call us- the experts in garage door spring replacement.
Common signs you have a broken garage door spring
- Garage Door Cables Are Broken
- My Garage Door Goes up 6” and Stops
- My Garage Door Opens and Immediately Closes
- My Garage Door Made A Loud “Bang”
- There Is a 2” Gap in Your Big Spring (Garage Door Torsion Spring)
- The Top Section of My Garage Door Is Bent
- The Garage Door Falls Fast When Going Down
- When You Pull the Emergency Release, the Garage Door Cannot Be Lifted
- My Garage Door Is "Jerky" When Going up and Down
- My Garage Door Is Crooked Going up and Down
- Garage Door Cable and Pulley Are Hanging Down
Please feel free to visit our Garage Door Repair FAQ page.
SERVICE CALL FEE WAIVED WITH REPAIR.
CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
The Quality Benefits
- Licensed, Bonded, Insured
- Lifetime Warranty*
- Locally Owned and Operated
- FREE 24 Hr Emergency Service
- FREE Night Service
- FREE Weekend Service
- Senior Citizen Discount
- Military Discount
- AARP Discount
- Internet Coupons**
*We give a full Lifetime Warranty on deluxe parts that we install on any garage door or garage opener repair. **Coupons must be used individually and may not be applied simultaneously.